"Your Bridge to Success"
Capstone’s TRUSSt is a Point of Sale (POS) agnostic bridge for payments, transactional data, and third-party activation systems. It can be flexibly deployed in the cloud or on-premise depending on your preference.
The TRUSSt Suite is made up of two modules:
Capstone TRUSSt Payment
- Simply addresses complex payment integration in the distributed world of retail.
- Provides reliable, safe coupling between POS and Payment Provider accounting for the following relationships:
- Creates a single payment integration point for retailers who:
- have multiple payment platforms due to global or multi-brand deployments
- have multiple POS versions or vendors or are transitioning to a new platform
- simply want ease of integration, flexibility, and choice
- Speed to market
- Lower implementation costs
- Subscription based
- No Capex
- Predictable static cost
- Continually adding more POS and Payment solutions
Capstone Txn Feed
- Passes transactional data to third-party systems
- Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Security camera feeds
- Pricing/Promotion engines
- Marketing systems
- Enterprise systems
- Order Management
Capstone TRUSSt at work today
- A multi-brand, multi-concept, international retailer with more than 1,000 locations uses TRUSSt to connect 3 different point of sale systems to 3 different payment providers depending on geography to handle their payments. They also rely on TRUSSt to broker transactional data between a thirdparty, mobile loyalty and payment app and POS.
- A convenience retailer with more than 900 locations uses TRUSSt to feed transactional and promotional data between POS and a third-party marketing/sales uplift system.
- A global luxury brand has leveraged TRUSSt to handle a new payment provider for their European locations.
- An rent-to-own furniture and electronics retailer relies on a single cloud-hosted instance of Capstone’s TRUSSt to handle all payments for their more than 3,000 locations